Start: as soon as possible
Point Blank Games is an independent game development studio based in Berlin. We develop third-person action games for PC and consoles, and we’re currently hiring multiple positions for our project, "Stray Blade".
Company Culture - being part of the PBG family.
Investing in good company culture pays off in the long run. We hire people who embrace constant change, personal growth and are always ready to support each other. Everybody in the team has strong ownership over their responsibilities and works with a high degree of freedom and creativity. The happiness of our team members is our highest priority. Statistics have proven that crunch not only ruins the health of employees but also destroys projects. On the other hand, a positive, well organized and supportive work environment ensures happy teams, which leads to better games. With that in mind, we go out of our way to ensure that our work days are filled with fun, laughter and a strong sense of personal accomplishment for everyone.
- Design and create stylized game assets that fit a specific style and performance requirements
- Bring your own assets into Unreal and setup their materials
Your skill set:
- Basic modelling and sculpting skills in Blender 3D
- Advanced modelling and sculpting skills in at least one 3D Software
- Basic skills in Substance Painter
- Basic Art Skills in Unreal Engine 4 (Especially Materials, also asset management and basic level design workflows)
- Able to design assets that meet specific requirements (via concept or directly in 3D)
- Excellent understanding of shape language, colour composition and visual design
- Strong will to learn
- Goal-oriented way of working
- Able to adapt to new workflows
- Able to integrate into an existing team
- At least one convincing stylized portfolio piece
- Able to communicate in English
Your bonus level:
- Advanced/Professional modelling and sculpting skills in Blender 3D
- Professional modelling and sculpting skills in at least one 3D Software
- Advanced skills in Substance Painter
- Basic/Advanced skills in Substance Designer
- Advanced art skills in Unreal Engine 4
- Design asset concepts for others that meet specific requirements
Your PBG buffs:
- Flexible working hours and home office – we believe in a good work-life balance.
- Food and drinks – fresh fruits and nuts to keep you healthy, and fresh coffee, soft drinks and beer to keep you happy.
- After-hours gaming, drinks, parties and BBQs.
Please send your application documents together with strong working samples and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!