Start: as soon as possible
Point Blank Games is an independent game development studio based in Berlin. We develop third-person action games for PC and consoles, and we’re currently hiring multiple positions for our project, "Stray Blade".
Company Culture - being part of the PBG family.
Investing in good company culture pays off in the long run. We hire people who embrace constant change, personal growth and are always ready to support each other. Everybody in the team has strong ownership over their responsibilities and works with a high degree of freedom and creativity. The happiness of our team members is our highest priority. Statistics have proven that crunch not only ruins the health of employees but also destroys projects. On the other hand, a positive, well organized and supportive work environment ensures happy teams, which leads to better games. With that in mind, we go out of our way to ensure that our work days are filled with fun, laughter and a strong sense of personal accomplishment for everyone.
- Recording, Editing and Concepting SFX for a Game in a Sword and Magic Fantasy Setting.
- Post-processing dialogue audio for use in a game context
- Implementing audio into a game made with Unreal Engine 4
- Polishing and iterating over existing sounds and libraries to make the games audio presentation really pop!
Your skill set:
- 3+ years of experience working in sound design
- Skilled in creating sound effects for all types of genres and creatures from scratch or library samples
- Experience in field recording new audio assets if needed
- Proficient in working with contemporary DAW's like REAPER, Pro Tools or Logic
- Experience mixing, mastering and processing a wide range of audio assets including dialogues and ambience
- Experienced using the Unreal Engine Music API and Blueprint System and implementing your assets into the game
Your bonus level:
- Worked on at least one shipped title having contributed to the audio design
- Expertise with FMOD and its unreal implementation
- Experience in Recording and Producing Voice Over for video games
Your PBG buffs:
- Flexible working hours and home office – we believe in a good work-life balance.
- Food and drinks – fresh fruits and nuts to keep you healthy, and fresh coffee, soft drinks and beer to keep you happy.
- After-hours gaming, drinks, parties and BBQs.
Please send your application documents together with strong working samples and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!